Tuesday, March 15

In Memory of Judee Pepper

It is wiith deepest sorrow and heavy heart I am so sad to let you know that our dearest friend Judee Pepper passed away late Sunday night. Many of you know Judee suffered a brain aneurysm last Monday and unfortunately never regained conscientiousness.

Pam, Kendra, Evie and I were able to visit her in the ICU at Grossmont Hospital  on Thursday. We were able to say our goodbyes and express our love to Judee. It was difficult to see her but the best thing we could have done... for the original Rubba Sistas to be together one last time, to treasure the times we had in our short time together.

We are still in shock and disbelief, but know that God has determined the exact places and the days we live. Judee was such an inspiration and blessing to so many of us. We will miss her infectious giggle and limitless generosity. She taught us so much about life..  and we aim to honor her by imitating her very nature of love, patience, kindness and gentleness.

Please be praying for her family to be comforted.







Judee I miss you so much already and am so grateful to God 
for bringing you into my life.
Words cannot express my sorrow .... I love you with the love of the Lord.
Meet me on the north corner of Glory.. can't wait to see you then.

No comments: