So instead I better get back to my stamping....
St. Patty's Day is quickly approaching.... for those of you who are on the hunt for some luck of the Irish.. you'll love these darling Leprechaun Pillow Boxes... just too cute... from Creations on Paper...
TIP: Make your face first before the beard. Your Curly Label punch piece should only be adhered on the center. Leave the sides unglued. To make the beard, adhere the ones on the face first- left to right - small, medium, large, medium, small boho.
The outer beard, using all large bohos, are adhered on the box itself.
The basic black belt band on top is measured at 1/2" by 2-1/4". I kinda played around with the thickness that's why you see some are thick and some are thin.
- Garden Green
- Green Galore (retired, optional if you have it)
- Tangerine Tango (for the beard)
- Whisper White
- Basic Black
- Daffodil Delight (for the buckle)
- Blushing Bride (for the face, eyelids and nose)
- Pretty in Pink (for sponging nose and eyelids)
- Curly Label Punch (for the face, you may use lengthwise or crosswise)
- 1/2" circle punch (eyes, nose and eyelids cut in half)
- 3/4" square punch- this punch no longer available in SU
(for the belt buckle, just cut a smaller square for the black center part)
- Boho Blossom Punch (for the beard)
- 2 step Owl Punch (use medium circles for the black inner eye)
- Black Gel Pen
- White Gel Pen
- Stamping Sponge
ps - if you see me at McDonalds, please ignore me.