Friday, July 1

July 1st Open House and Catalog Reveal Begins!

The countdown is over... the secrets end today... it's all out in the open now... woo hoo!!

Here's one of my very favorite cards I made for the Open House tonight and tomorrow..... made with the new Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess set.... can you guess how I made the Birthday tag???? Come on over and I'll show you!!!




I just adore the oval stamp that says
The World Got a Present the Day You Were Born..
(you know you can click on any picture to make it larger so you can view it in detail)

I also used the new In-Color Wisteria Wonder card stock and ink, along with the new Scallop Dots Ribbon in Chocolate Chip.. you know how much I love ribbon ~ and you're gonna too!

If you were unable to make it this weekend,
I do have a limited supply of packets and catalogs remaining...
let me know if you're interested!!!

No comments: