Sunday, July 3

My Friend ~ Again!

Just wanted to thank all of you who came to my Open House and Catalog Reveal this weekend... I was so glad you got to enjoy getting your hands on some of the new products.. My Friend really is a great new set.. here's another card sample taken from Debbie Henderson... I like how she incorporated the Bird punch onto the card..


NEW In-Colors: Lucky Limeade & Island Indigo

NEW stamp set: My Friend
NEW punch: Lace Ribbon Border Punch

Other Supplies: Whisper White Cardstock, Bird Punch, Brads, White Signo Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder, BigShot Machine

And I'm loving that new Lace Ribbon punch... look how darling it shows here...


 
And here's another version of the My Friend stamp set 
created by Chat Wszelaki...
 
She added the butterfly sizzlit diie cut and stamped the
sentiment in Rich Razzleberry. Look how cute the piercing was
 the perfect touch on the side edge.


RECIPE:

Stamps: My Friend
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: pearls, polka dot ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings sizzlit die cut, scallop trim border punch, dimensionals

If you ordered this set I think
you'll be getting a LOT of use out of it...
just beautiful!

No comments: