Friday, July 15

Pretty Petals Stationary Set


I'm playing around with a variety of ideas to use for my Stationary Box card sets... and really like this simple yet colorful idea from Chat...




I could give everyone the choice of colors... as you know me, I prefer the blue, green, purple families.... hummm let's see what happens! I want to keep this project simple, as the other two you're doing are pretty detailed!!!


RECIPE:
Stamps: Pretty Petals, Tiny Tags
Paper: More Mustard, Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, More Mustard, Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: eyelets
Tools: scallop edge punch, oval and scallop oval punch



It's not too late to sign up, I still have a few seats left.. just let me know..
either Friday August 5th or Saturday August 6th.....




No comments: