Wednesday, July 13

My Easy Button!

Sunday afternoon Holly and Brayden came down... the plan was for me and Holly to work on Brayden's 1 Year Memory book... but that didn't work so well... as I was too distracted playing with Brayden...  David was unable to come.. but Jerry was there and helped play and keep him entertained... the very first order of business was catching a little lizard Brayden found in the dining room... very typical you know at the Reed Ranch...




Then Jerry gave Brayden my "Easy Button" to play with... and he loved it! That Was Easy.... was all we heard for the next 20 minutes or so... kinda cute as he thought it was too funny....




I tried to get a video clip with my camera as the pictures just didn't give the full affect of the "Easy Button".... problem is I turned my camera sideways thinking I could rotate it like I do the pictures, but that didn't work, so you have to turn your head sideways to watch it.... sorry!



After that we headed for the pool .... couldn't get anyone else to join me and Brayden... he again was pretty mellow in the water... not sure what to think of the giant bathtub... but he loved the bubbles created by the water spout we had turned on...  the pool was 85...  just walked right in!

Here he is first getting lathered up with sunscreen .... 












He was really tired and nearly fell asleep in my arms in the pool! So afterwards we put him down for a short nap... energized him and then he was ready for some spaghetti for dinner before they headed home....

 



On Top of Spaghetti All Covered With Cheese......
I Lost my Poor Meatball when Somebody Sneezed!

No comments: