Thursday, September 8

He's All Boy - Playing with the Water Hose

David and Holly fixed us a great dinner... we had carne asada and corn on the cob... along with my favorite... watermelon! And I know for sure that's one of Brayden's favorites too... how do they fit all that food in their mouth at once and still breathe??? Too funny.... anyways, after dinner I took Brayden out back while dishes were being done (see, aren't I smart?).... we played in the sandbox and looked at the tomatoe plants and swept the patio ... he loves to push the broom around.... and finally he got to the water hose... now that's his very favorite thing to do....

Well silly Grandma couldn't figure out how to turn the hose on.. they had this timer contraption on it so he was happy just swing it around and babbling all the while trying to tell me something...(he's trying so hard to talk).... then Holly comes out to join us and she said "it's ok to turn it on.. he loves the water"... I didn't tell her that I just couldn't figure it out... otherwise he would have been drenched by then.....

So.... here's the little water wonder himself.... amazed and at awe at water coming out of the rubber tube... and he's so smart of course I'm sure he was trying to tell me how smart his mom was cuz she could make water come out of it and Grandma couldn't....


Grandma... there's suppose to be water comin' out of this thing...




Can ya please figure out what's wrong....


It's this thing here...


Just turn it somehow...


I think I have to call my mom... she can make it work...

 

Here she comes....




 Now that's what I'm talkin' about....





 


Just call me for any watering job... I'm here for ya....

No comments: