Friday, September 16

Organized Chaos!

I'm so excited as tomorrow is my  Holiday Stamp-a-Stack! Seems like I should have put on some Christmas music while I was preparing for this one... sure got me in the holiday spirit... but made quite a mess around the house... hey just like the real holidays!!!

Here's what it looks like at the Reed Ranch the week before my Stamp-a-Stack... all the packets and supplies lined up and waiting to be packed up for the gals!











 



There will be three different cards of each holiday plus a Make n'Take too.. it was like a mini Fall Festival around here! My next three blog days will focus on each of the holidays... first Halloween, next Thanksgiving and lastly Christmas.

Thanks everyone who attended... I know I had a blast creating them.. hope you had as much fun making them!!

No comments: