Tuesday, November 15

Forest Festivities

Last week I was working on my monthly club swaps as I'm behind for the month... sorry girls! Anywho, I got to playing with the Forest Festivities set from the Mini Holiday Catalog... just love the darling little characters and whimsical design.

If you remember I also used this set for the pop-up card I made back in September for my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack....

Here's the darling new cards...



Did you notice the faux ribbon ruffle? I just loved learning this new and easy way to create the ruffle.... makes paper look like ribbon...  it's pretty obvious as it's just a ripple of paper, but using a base with sticky strip sure helps hold each ribbon... and topping it off with the button threaded with linen make it just adorable!


and as usual I always like to emphasize the inside too...





I created the background paper to look like corrugated cardboard by using the Crumb Cake paper stock and running it through the paper crimper.. then sponging it with either the garden green or real red ink.




It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!



No comments: