Tuesday, November 13

Arts and Craft Show (Christmas Items)

Now here's some of the Christmas items I've made for tomorrow's Craft show at work.. I'm kinda getting excited and sure hope it won't rain on us as it's outside in the parking lot... it's a "rain or shine" event.. so we'll see what happens!

Remember the little candy gift boxes that perfectly fit 
four of the Hershey's Nuggets??
well here's the Christmas versions....
And again, the candy is also individually 
wrapped in matching Designer Series Paper!





Who doesn't love Almond Rocca?
I bought a container at Costco and when I started making the 
 Hershey Nugget  candy boxes,  
I discovered that four of the Almond Rocca's also fit perfectly.... 
so to step it up and make it elegant,
I made these boxes from the elegant flocked Designer Series Paper....
These are so beautiful in person the picture doesn't do them justice....


For eons I've had a few of these great little turquoise slider boxes 
and kept trying to find something that would fit perfectly inside...
so guess what fits?? ... six of the Almond Rocca's!!! Sweet!


These are "square round" or "round square" containers... either way you look at it they're pretty cool....
made with the same beautiful flocked paper so it's velvety finish and again has matching Hershey  Nuggets inside each bag.... 





I made a few more Stationary Boxes similar to those 
we made at the Rubba Sista Fall Festival last month... 






More of the Gift bags... plus I made matching note cards and completed it 
with some fancy matching tissue paper....



I'm so in love with the new Christmas stamp set I got with the awesome Angel... I embossed her in gold and they came out super elegant.. topped with some gold wired ribbon made these "heavenly" to look at! too! Again the picture just doesn't do these justice.....











I had alot of the "easel cards" from Fall Festival left over,
so I made up a couple of different packets of these as well...






This one is "For the Birds'... literally.. made using the Christmas stamp from that set...





I made a few other miscellaneous packs with a variety of four cards each....





I was so tickled cuz Jean came by on Saturday to pick up her SU order and while she was here she saw all my stuff I had out getting packaged up and still stamping some new things... so she was my first customer and made me feel really encouraged!.... Thanks Jean!!! I hope my co-workers are as excited over my goodies as you were!!



No comments: