Monday, November 12

Arts & Craft Show (Fall Items)

Well I signed up this year for the Arts & Craft show at work.... they offer this each Spring and Fall so I decided to give it a shot and sell some of my cards and paper crafting projects.... It's not a super big show as it's just employee related.. either the employee themself or spouse/family that display and sell items.. so ends up being alot of jewelry stations either handmade or commercial (Cookie Lee etc), handmade quilts and blankets; there's several who do ceramics or wood working... and I've always managed to get some of my shopping done... while still finding some unique gifts.

So when I signed up, I didn't have much in my inventory so I've been working on getting more items made. It will be a fun different afternoon at work... it's going to be this Wednesday basically just through lunch time (11am-1:30pm) but everyone is invited.. come on by if you'd like... Qualcomm on Morehouse in Sorrento Mesa.. not the Stadium!!!

I've made up some Thanksgiving  card packets....




I think these matching cards will go over real well as a Stationary set too....


Ya know how everyone says "these are too night to give away" 
or "they're nice enough to frame" ... so I did!


And here's another I framed...
Tina had made and framed a larger version of her card which gave me the idea....


I also made a gob of the Hershey Nugget candy boxes both in Fall and Christmas Designer Series Paper.. here's the Fall version... there are four pieces of candy in each, individually wrapped with matching paper!
Too cute to eat.. NOT!


Jerry has even made a few bird feeders to sell .. 
he's working on a wooden toy box too but not sure 
if he'll want to add it to the sale items.. we'll see... 
regardless I think these little bird feeders are adorable... 
but then I"m his biggest fan ya know!



Jerry also made some stand-alone birdhouses which can be 
hung on the wall of put on a shelf... he decided to not paint 
them so customers can paint to match their own decor
(OK honest truth ran out of time)... actually I love them "natural" too... 


I won't be disappointed if these don't sell 
cuz then I'll just have to keep them for myself, right??? hee hee hee

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you 
some of the Christmas items I've been making...


No comments: