Tuesday, November 20

Do you know the way to San Jose?

I was so tickled as yesterday I got to spend time with my dear friends from San Jose! Gloria and her family were down for the weekend visiting and fortunately I was able to squeeze in a lunch with them... I have only seen Antonio, their 6 year old one other time when he was probably about a year old... and this was the first time I got to actually meet Graciela.. she's already 3 and such a little sweetheart... and charmer!

Gloria and I met on a flight from San Francisco to San Diego about a dozen years ago.... it's a long story.. but a good one... someday I'll have to tell you all about it... Regardless of distance and time, we've manged to keep in touch and seems like when we do get to see each other, it's like no time has passed....



Here's the family... Mark, Antonio, Graciela and Gloria!


What a treat this was and how appropriate 
to be during this special time of Thanksgiving... 
that's when we realized that the family and friends we have 
must never be taken for granted....

Gloria you are such a blessing and and a gift!
I'm so grateful for our special friendship...
You have been blessed with a beautiful family!

No comments: