Saturday, November 3

New Book Releases

Are you in the mood for a good book? Well I came across this list of new releases.. .see if any interest you...


~ "The Art of Archery" by Beau N. Arrow

~ "Songs for Children" by Barbara Blacksheep

~ "Irish Heart Surgery" by Angie O'Plasty

~ "Desert Crossing" by I. Rhoda Camel

~ "School Truancy" by Marcus Absent

~ "I Was a Cloakroom Attendant" by Mahatma Coate

~ "I Lost My Balance" by Eileen Dover and Phil Down

~ "Mystery in the Barnyard" by Hu Flung Dung

~ "Positive Reinforcement" by Wade Ago

~ "Shhh!" by Danielle Soloud

~ "The Philippine Post Office" by Imelda Letter

~ "Things to Do at a Party" by Bob Frapples

~ "Stop Arguing" by Xavier Breath

~ "Come on In! by Doris Open

~ "The German Bank Robbery" by Hans Zupp

~ "I Hate the Sun" by Gladys Knight

~ "Prison Security" by Barb Dweyer

~ "Irish First Aid" by R.U. O'Kaye

~ "My Career As a Clown" by Abe Ozo

~ "Here's Pus in Your Eye" by Lance Boyle

~ "I Didn't Do It!" by Ivan Alibi

~ "Why I Eat at McDonalds" by Tommy Ayk

~ "I Hit the Wall" by Isadore There

~ "The Bruce Lee Story" by Marsha Larts

~ "Take This Job and Shove It" by Ike Witt

~ "Rapunzel Rapunzel" by Harris Long

~ "Split Personalities" by Jacqueline Hyde

~ "How to Write Big Books" by Warren Peace

~ "The Lion Attacked" by Claude Yarmoff

~ "How I Won the Marathon" by Randy Hoelway

~ "Songs from "South Pacific"" by Sam and Janet Evening


Let me know what you favorite is!!!

No comments: