Friday, May 10

Daffy Flowers!

Sunday is Mother's Day... I'm sure I don't have to remind you guys.... and I know so many moms love flowers.... one of my very favorites is the Sunflower... but then I love Daffodils too.. so tell me what do you get when you cross a Sunflower with a Daffodil???

A Daffy Flower of course! 
and here's a darling card to show 
you exactly what one would look like!!


Daffy Flowers
* * * * * * * * * *
Daffy2


Again, today's cards were made by Linda Aarhus and found on her blog... she used the Nature Walk Stamp set (which retires at the end of the month!!)... card stock is Green Gumball, Daffodil Delight (no surprise there) and of course Whisper White.  Sh also used the Square Lattice Embossing folder, Scallop circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch to create the actual flowers and the Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon.

Have a Daffy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: