Monday, May 6

With a little help from my friends....

What a fantastic weekend.... but wasn't that weather weird???  Friday it was like 90 in Poway.... then Sunday afternoon is poured down rain!...  But that really didn't matter because I kept thinking of Friday's pencil parable.. what matters is what's inside me... and I was soooo reminded of that Sunday at church with a great lesson on giving and our spiritual confidence ... our victories are always a result of what others have given to us... whether it be from family or friends but especially from what God has given us...

I want to always give like I've been given to. I want to be more like Andy  .... from Toy Story that is.... I know it might not sound very spiritual but the application is so perfect.. remember when he grew up and went off to college...  he learned so much from his friend Woody who through his years of growing up together taught him....

Confidence takes away fear

i AM back

I'll never be the same as I keep on growing and giving to others...
…………
back on track

I shouldn't be surprised when challenges still come...
rather trust they are there for me to learn from

online

I want to be prepared because I know with blessings come expectations..
so I want to always be ready to give back... or pay it forward!
…………
woody join the ride
………………
I'll continue to always trust God and hang in there..

hanging on

..and admit I need help!
……….
jumping for joy

And with a little help from my friends...
(and you know who you are)...
together we will all jump for joy out of gratitude
and live an abundant life...
to infinity and beyond!

No comments: