Tuesday, May 21

Terry Turns Twenty-nine (again!)

Sunday was our dear friend Terry's birthday.... and we had a fantastic time celebrating together. Terry and Howard drove down from Wildomar to the Reed Ranch Road Cantina and Grill... well we actually didn't grill anything (ok so the cantina part might have been put into practice)... but hey, it was her birthday!

Originally I thought we'd go out to some nice restaurant .... quiet cozy and quaint. Little did I know that Jerry had planned on preparing a birthday Mexican Fiesta for her! And it was awesome... I must admit!... Que Bueno!

He made his famous Monterey Jack Cheese Chili Relano's, Bean Tostado's, and most favorite and over the top Chicken Tortilla Soup!  Here's the proof..












After dinner we relaxed out on the patio, 
then it was time for sweets for the sweet....
Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Cup!





Jerry surprised Terry with one of his beautiful oak wood clocks me made... and it chimes too! We had it "hidden" in a Stampin' Up Box just sitting in the living room with all my other stamping stuff I'm working on.... before dinner Terry and I were sitting at the stamping table checking out the new catalog,  while Jerry was cooking.  I kept hearing the clock gonging and I was sooo afraid she'd realize the noise was coming from inside the box!But guess with the many other gonging clocks we have around here... she didn't even notice or realize it!



Happy Birthday Terry!
It was such a fun time to spend together on your special day!
Only 364 days to go til the next bowl of soup!

No comments: