Thursday, May 16

Fancy Friends & Dolled Up Birthday Kits

I recently purchased the two newest Kits from Stampin' Up.. They are just $15.95 ... come with all supplies needed to make six cards each!

The first is Fancy Friends... look at all the goodies it comes with.... Six Cardstock and envelopes; Two wooden stamp blocks; two ink spots, miscellaneous flowers and bling to decorate with!  


Closer look at the stamps and ink spots:


And here are my results... 
I added some Garden Green cardstock to mount on 
and cut the bottom edge with scallop edge punch..
I also punched the FRIENDS word separately and 
punched with Oval Scallop rather than straight on the cardstock...
just gives a little more character.

 
Of course you know I can't leave the inside alone....


Here's the entire set of cards...
with "matching" envelopes I stamped too!



 
The second set I got is called Dolled Up Birthday!
These Kits are created by actual SU Demonstrators who submitted
their ideas and suggestions... maybe I should get
creative and do the same... wouldn't that be something great to do 
during this 25th Anniversary year... humm....

The supplies for this one came with 
six Crumb Cake cardstock and envelopes; 
Soft Suede ink spot, half dozen Flowers for trim, 
and half dozen paper Dress Stanchions .. 
and six paper doilies AND a Happy Birthday  
Polymer clear see-through stamp image.


So here's the cards I made from it... I also created a Stationary Box.
and additionally used the En Francais stamp block to give
vintage background texture.. along with sponging the edges too!



I decided not to use the new
Happy Birthday words on it.... 
didn't want to limit the entire set ..
so instead put Just For You both on the outside box lid....
and inside the card!


A closer look at the box lid....


Opened box...
 

 Seriously...such a bargain and
much more value for your money!

No comments: