Monday, October 14

Christmas Shadow Boxes

Have you ever bought anything thinking that "this would make a really cute holiday project.. think I'll make one".... and then months later ... I mean monthssssss later you finally get around to it???  Well, that's what happened to me. I think it was back in June I picked up these shadow box frames that were 50% off at Hobby Lobby on one of our Corona meeting runs and was sure I was going to go right home and put it together... well, what is it.. nearly middle of October... and I finally got it done! Whew!  

That's probably because I'm working on projects to display for our upcoming Fall Festival in two weeks.. yikes!!! So time's running out... but I digress.... here's my finished project.. which I had a blast by the way making two Christmas shadow box projects... all using bits and pieces of Stampin' Up Designer Paper, a little bit of bling, some linen thread and clothespins, note clips, buttons and card stock.... all which I already had on hand! Sweet!

They're both pretty similar.. 
I'm loving the "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe" message 
on this one bottom middle....






The second is very similar with a few different messages... 
but I was sure to put my very favorite saying on both frames.... 
Blessed is the Season which engages the whole world
in a conspiracy of love







 If you're coming to our Rubba Sista Fall Festival, 
you'll see them on display!!!

And if you're not able to come,
just let me know if you'd like to get together and come check them out...
Would love to have you over ~ 
maybe we can even find a few minutes 
to create something together!

No comments: