Thursday, October 24

Witches Brew HaHa

So as promised, yesterday I told you I would show you the goods I've made using the Halloween Banner Kit... I did use banner flag shape chip board but made just individual plaques if you will... instead of stringing them all together to create banner... this way I have more to distribute to others or hang in a collage style ... know what I mean?  I used the large 12x12 scrapbook pages from the Witches Brew DSP and cut all the phrases into individual pieces so I could make better use of them... Anywho... here's what I made...












and yes... had a blast making them... 
like accessorizing each one uniquely...
not one is alike... that's what I love about it!

and yes... they will be on display Saturday...
for all my Fall Festival Followers!!!


No comments: