Tuesday, October 1

Thinlits Flip Flop Card Class

Last Saturday I had a great time with several gals who came to my Thinlits Flip Flop Card Class... the few but mighty!.... Mighty fun that is!

Ever since the new Thinlits Circle and Label Card Dies came out from Stampin' Up, I had been playing around with ways to expand on the card and sure enough... came up with a couple designs for the holidays. Here's the cards we made in class...

Here's all the cards displayed on the table ready to get started...



Each got to make One Halloween Card....
this one made using the Thinlits Circle with card going
horizontal rather than vertical....
with extended pane on the right.




Love the inside circle reveal.....
Bats About You!



For Thanksgiving (and every day) we all need to Give Thanks...
of course not everyone got the same exact DSP
so there was great variety of paper backgrounds...





I had them make one card that was not "extended"
and used just the Thinlits as is...
take a look at this Christmas Card
complete with "ornament" made using the Mosaic punch



Lastly, one more Christmas Card.. again went horizontal with this one...
filled with awesome winter snowflakes from the Flurry stamp set..
and of course snowflakes always need a little bling!!!




I'll be having my December Secret Santa Stamp-a-Stack
on the 7th so I'm sure I'll include a flip flop card or two for everyone then too!

Until then, Keep on Stampin'!

No comments: