Tuesday, October 8

Why didn't I think of this???

Yeah.. why didn't I think of this???? too easy and great idea!... from Catherine Harwood's blog...
 
Stylish Stripes Becomeks Stylish Plaid!!!
 
I love the new Stylish Stripes Embossing folder in our
Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog... and just imagine, with a quick turn of the paper
and embossing it a second time... you turn the stripes into a neat plaid!
 
Stripes-plaid

Here's a close up so you can see the neat pattern better.
Stripes-closeup
 
The first pass through the Big Shot I use tab 1 on the multipurpose
platform so you get more pressure. Then once I've flipped the
card stock and lined it up to make the plaid, I use "no tabs"
on the second pass through so the pressue is a little less and
 does not flatten out the first stripes too much.
 
This would make an awesome, fast background for a masculine card.
 
 

No comments: