Monday, June 2

Open House Sneak Peek!

Happy June Everybody!  I have a feeling it's going to be a terrific month... there's so much going on! And right off the bat, starting TODAY, the new Stampin' Up! Catalog has gone live! So that means this weekend is my Open House for the new Catalog Reveal!

I can hardly wait.. it's Saturday June 7th, come and go any time between 9am and 2pm... You'll receive a new FREE catalog ($10 value) just for coming! Plus I'll have a gob of retired sets for sale... many of which are already sold out and no longer available... nice to know I seem to have the most popular ones! I saw them on eBay already for more than twice the full price!!! yikees.....  you better come and get 'em!

Here's a few of the sets for sale.. many have only been used one time... if that!


In addition, I'll be having hourly drawings just for those in attendance at that time.... must be present to win! So there will be five lucky winners, one at 9:30  10:30  11:30  12:30  and 1:30 .... be there or be square! So everyone has an opportunity, sorry you can only win once.

Here's just a couple of the prizes:



Anyone placing an order from the new catalog will receive discount accordingly:
Order $50+ - 10% discount
Order $150+ - $25 free merchandise

Anyone purchasing anything from my retired stamp sets and accessories:
Purchase $50+  receive pre-cut pre-packaged retired DSP
Purchase $100+ receive additional of my retired set FREE

Also I'll have several card stations set up where you can make cards of your choice using all new products! Each card will be $3... you can make all, some, none (of course I hope that doesn't happen)... but seriously, hope you want them all! Remember it's while supply lasts, so first come first served.....








Of course there will be chocolate.
Hope to see you then!

No comments: