Thursday, February 16

Countryside Wishes

I can't help but think of Maine and our Sandy River Apple Farm adventure last Fall... isn't this card just too perfect?? Carol hope you enjoy it.... let's get together and make some... cards that is... or did you think I meant apple pie???



Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include "Countryside" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp sets, 1-3/8" circle punch, tag punch, silver brads, "Well Worn" designer paper, River Rock and Early Espresso card stock, Shimmery White card stock (for the stamped image), Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Sponges, Mat Pack and piercing tool, and denim ribbon. 

I can honestly say that my most favorite part of this card is the way the sentiment tag is folded over the top of the ribbon.  Thanks to Regina Andari!

Don't you just love it when a good idea jumps out at you at just the right moment? 

Think I'm gonna go have me an apple.

No comments: