Sunday, February 19

Cupid Strikes!

So Valentine's Day whizzed past this week... and I was so lame with work and whatnot that I pretty much missed it... BUT my awesome husband sure didn't.....

I was getting close to leaving work on Tuesday when my office phone rang... and it was Cupid on the line... he wanted to be sure I was going to be home by 6:15pm.... usually it's closer to 7pm.... I told him I'd first swing by the store and get something for dinner cuz I didn't have anything defrosted.. but of course he did... he said just come  straight home and be here at 6:15pm... hummmm.... ok

So I packed it up and hit the road.... and walked in the door to a wonderful aroma... he had dinner all ready of course... sauteed chicken breast sliced over rice and gravy with a side of green beans.... just too cute...





Now when I walked in the kitchen not only was he slicing and dicing, but he had a wonderful gift all ready for me.... I should back up and tell you the story first.... I've been wanting to start a cactus garden or at least get some little pots and planters started with all the various plants around us.... I've mumbled it every time I pass by the patio, longing to spend time to do it... yes you guessed it... he did it for me.... take a look:








Was I tickled or what!  Just to know not only the time he put into making the evening special for me, but that he listens to me and knows my hearts desires... did ya notice the little punched hearts and card too.... hee hee hee

So we had a wonderful dinner that evening, oh and he had picked a special movie too that I had been wanting to see and just hadn't had the chance... so while we enjoyed dinner, we watched Water for Elephants... it was wonderful....

Hope you too enjoyed time with those you love... I sure did!
(just wait and come back tomorrow to see what happened the next day).....

No comments: