Friday, February 24

Watermelon Sweet Treat!

Watermelon is my very favorite summer fruit... well actually it's my very favorite all time fruit.... I seriousy can sit and eat an entire watermelon I'm sure.... might take me awhile but I could...

So I just loved seeing this darling Watermelon Sweet Treat project.... from Connie Babbert.



She  used the 3" inch Circle Die to make the Real Red Patterns DSP layer and the 3 1/2" Circle Die to make the Garden Green layer.  The Whisper White layer is cut at 3 1/4" with the Circle Scissors Tool.  You only need to make one or each, then cut it in half for the other side of the favor basket.  Next make a simple box to go between the two half circles to hold the small cello bag of candy.  The watermelon seeds are the smallest heart on the Heart to Heart punch, cut in half, then highlighted with a white gel pen.  The handle is the ric rac pattern on the Tasteful Trim die from Garden Green cardstock, held to the box with Garden Green mini brads.

Tie the Small Cello Bag closed with Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and add a little tag with the You're So Sweet greeting from the Sweet Cake stamp set, stamped with Basic Black on Whisper White.  Here is a side view, too…


Now doesn't make you long for summer!!!

No comments: