Wednesday, February 1

You are Loved!

Welcome to February! I could repeat myself for the umpteenth time and tell you how amazed I am at how quickly the time passes and the days are flying by... so I won't.
So let's get focused now on Valentine's Day... the "love holiday" ....after all, it's the magic element that defines each one of us... God created everyone with three needs and desires... and the cool thing is, no matter who you are, he fulfills each one in us:

1. We need to be loved by someone (God)
2. We need some one to love (God)
3. We need something to look forward to (being with God)

Here's a great card that I decided looks slightly vintage yet funky... love the pearl placement along with ribbon scallop edge..... it reminds me of what a picnic table would look like on Valentine's! ... and, I can't wait to have a picnic with God... won't that be cool!!!



 
Supplies
Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White Cardstock
Riding Hood Red Ink
Polka Dot Stamp Set
You Are Loved Stamp Set (from the current Mini Catalog)
Accessories
Decorative label punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Basic Jewels
Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

Hope I see you at the Banquet Table!

No comments: