Saturday, February 4

You Suit me to a Tea

OK so I think this might be the winner.... seems to be favorite of the girls who were at Stamp-a-Stack on last night.... let's see what happens today when the rest of the crew shows up... think they'll agree???  Do you???

Made with the new Tea Shoppe Stamp Set in the new Mini Occasions catalog... I embossed the tea cup with versa mark ink on the Pool Party card stock. After cutting it out, along with cutting the two sizes of Framelit Dies, I used brads to connect them top and bottom only. Then I strategically placed the tea cup on the outside so it would reveal the message inside the labels once it's twisted up and around... and don't ya love the hint of tea bag too...







Both versions are made with the FREE Sale-a-Bration DSP
as well as the FREE matching brads...


That alone should win your vote!!!
Who doesn't like FREE????

No comments: