Friday, February 3

February Stamp-a-Stack

Well I'm so excited as tonight several gals are coming on over for my February Stamp-a-Stack... it actually is scheduled for Saturday, tomorrow, but because I had such a great response, I offered Friday night to anyone who wanted to come and get a jump start... So I got a few takers...

I'm excited about the cards I created.... and hope they will all like them too. I posted my feature Love Birds card back on January 5th when I first sent announcement about the class... click here to revisit that link and see those cute little Love Birds!

Of course with Valentine's next week, several of my cards have the "romantic" kind of look to them... good not just for Valentine's but for weddings or anniversaries... or just a special day for a special someone!  I thought my Love Birds were going to be my favorite.. but not sure now.. there's too many I just adore.

Here's a sneak peak of another one of the cards.... dedicated to my dear friend Carol.. from the infamous Quilters Retreat in Maine!!! Do ya see why? Don't these hearts look like little pieces of fabric ready to quilt! Just precious...




Can't wait to see you guys tonight.. and the crew coming tomorrow too... yippeee my favorite time spent with my stampin' buddies!

No comments: