Thursday, August 15

A Hint of Garlic....

Forgot to show you guys the few little things I got our my Goofball trip.... little gifts to bring back to the boys....
A Braid of Garlic along with some Elephant Garlic 
and of course the popular And's Garlic Rub....


For Jerry I of course got him a "Bubba" hat from Bubba Gumps...
found this awesome Triangle at a country store..
and take a look at the horse shoe shaped into a heart...
love it!


Yes ... I even got myself a gift.. couldn't resist this one....
I'll hang it in my guest bedroom.... maybe.


Now this last treasure was given to me as a gift from Martha...
and it really put the icing on the cake for me..
When we pulled into the driveway after our
400 mile drive home.. and everyone was pulling out
suitcases and packages... she hands me this
package which contained this plaque:


It just meant so much to me and really is so true!!!
Thanks Martha... you are so very special to me...
we had a blast and I'm ready to go again!
xoxo

No comments: