Friday, August 9

Difficult Recipe - Please Pay Close Attention!

I love Oreo's.. especially the mint filled ones....  (the last Oreo's I had were somewhere between Carmel and Gilroy!!)  So I couldn't resist sharing this with you.... it's something for those of us who have become cooking and baking challenged.. including myself... I found this awesome recipe I think you'll enjoy....

However, this is hard, so please pay close attention as it has 3 ingredients!!!

Oreos

Oreos.

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

Ice cream.

Sprinkles

Sprinkles.

Cookies and Cream

Yum! … and done.

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

Just use a 1.5-inch scoop to place ice cream in between the separated cookies and press.

Life. Changed.

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

Rock and roll them in some sprinkles. Pretty and sweet.

Chocolate

The fun part is having a few flavors to play with. Chocolate is mandatory for me.
And these are totally fun for kiddos, too. Perfect portion-size treats.

You can make a bunch in advance and wrap them in wax paper so you can grab one from the freezer and go when the mood strikes (which is daily for me!).

Chocolate Sprinkles

Triple chocolate treats. I like.

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

Now take a load off, smile and go make yourself something sweet and easy!

No comments: