Seriously.. this is a darling card, again Debbie came up with the brilliant idea:
She stamped the heart image 6 times, cut out with the Heart Punch, scored in half and glued half a heart at a time to each other. Before gluing the last heart, she added Baker's Twine in the center and then glued the last heart on top of the twine. Because the open circle on the card is positioned far from any cardstock edges, she had to hand-cut the circle with an Exacto-knife.
Here is a side-ways photo of the dangling heart:
Did ya see red rhinestones? She just used a red permanent marker and colored the Rhinestone Jewels...really! She also sponged the edges of each and every layer on the card with Cherry Cobbler Ink and a Sponge Dauber:
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped on a banner cut from the Petal Cone Die. She added a red colored line of Rhinestone Jewels also:
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
- Tools: Paper Doily Sizzlit's Die, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, Petal Cone Die, Full Heart Punch, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips
- Stamp Sets: Take It To Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Misc: Red Permanent Marker
You can dangle my heart anytime with this card!!!