Tuesday, January 17

Heart to Heart Flower

I think I stayed up way too late last night... no, I don't "think".. I know I did!... Whew just having too much fun stamping every night getting ready for Stamp-a-Stack! And look what I found on Linda Fisher's blog...  I'm gettin' so many ideas I have to start sorting them out.... but I do love the look of this flower... made using the one of the hearts from the heart punch!

         008

Just use your stylus to cup each punched heart to
break down the fibers of the cardstock. 
Then pull the layers apart, stagger and stack
 each heart until you get the fullness that you want.

           013

I have seen a cards made using the
Decorative Label punch for a sentiment….
I LIKED it!  It only works with small images.

          011

Peeking inside ~

           003003

The images are from the stamp sets
Field Flowers and En Francais,
both stamped using Old Olive Ink.

No comments: