Wednesday, January 18

Goin' to the Chapel!

This Saturday my friend from work is getting married.... I'm so excited for Monica and the new life she and Mik will begin very soon!

So it got me thinking about wedding cards...  here's a darling card I found made by Patty Bennett using the Love & Laughter stamp set in the new Mini Occasions Catalog... I love the soft curvy line created with the new Adorning Accents Edgelit Die and matching Embossing Folder too!Love laughter cf swap
Look at some of the pretty accessories that make this card special
 Love laughter accessories

STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS CARD:

  • Love & Laughter stamp set
  • Wedding Words jumbo wheel
  • Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Ribbon
  • Attic Boutique DSP
  • Adorning Accents Edgelit Die
  • Adorning Accents Embossing Folders
  • Antique Brads
  • Basic Pearls
 Congratulations Monica....
can't wait to see you walk down that aisle!!!
I wonder if your dress is gong to look like this one!



No comments: