This card is actually made to look like a tag itself... using tags on it too! Mike Funke created it.. using the new PS I Love You set in the Occasions Mini Catalog which starts tomorrow!!!... Remember too it's Sale-a-Bration beginning January 26th so you'll get a chance to earn FREE stamping sets and accessories with your orders of $50.
Using the Modern Label punch as a tag you can create this darling card!
Stamp Sets -
- P.S. I LOve You Wood Mount (125460 - Occasions Mini available January 4)
- Real Red Classic Ink (103133)
- Real Red Stampin' Write Marker (100052)
- Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (100071)
- Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker (100080)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Real Read Card Stock (102482)
- Real Red 1/4'' Grosgrain Ribbon (109034)
- Extra Large Tag Punch (119866)
- Large Tag Punch (119876)
- Word Window Paper Punch (119857)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Crop-A-Dial (108362)
- Using markers is the fastes way to create multi-colored impressions, but it's very easy to place color on the stamp where you don't want it. Use a Blender Pen to easily remove unwanted ink from the rubber.
- Always stamp your image first, and then punch it out for perfect image placement every time!
- To thread the ribbon through the tag, fold the ribbon in half crosswise and then again lengthwise to create a nub that fits through a 1/8'' hole. To get this look, feed the ribbon through the hole from the front of the tag.
Your imagination is your only limitation!