Saturday, April 21

The Grand Finale - April Stamp-A-Stack!

So today is the day... Stamp-a-Stack April 2012!!  I'm bettin' the gals will keep super busy today! Let's see if anyone can finish all of them here and now!

Here's some shots of the last few cards.... I'm gonna miss that Concord Crush In-Color once it retires this year... and the Live with Passion stamp set .... that's been one of my favorites from the get go!






And how about these sweet glittered butterflies! Elegant and exquisite! And love that button that just makes it pop! I also used the Textured Subtles 12 x 12 cardstock so there will be a variety of colors... hummm.... wonder if Evie will go hunting for the purple one!






I started my Blog this week on Monday with my first card made with the Bright Blossoms stamp set from the new Summer Smooches promotion... and I'll end it that way too...

Here's the last design... the flower pot was punched out of Designr Series Paper with the Curly Punch and then cut in half to give it the appearance of being a flower pot container... pretty smart!

I especially like the little ribbon and brad on the side for decor!






So I hope you enjoyed the selection this time...
and if you missed out on attending,
make a note of June 9th...
that's the date for my next
 Stamp-a-Stack at the Reed Ranch!


No comments: