Monday, April 16

One for the Money -SAS Countdown!

I'm so excited about my April Stamp-a-Stack this coming weekend! I always have such fun coming up with the ideas for the cards and projects.. ideas are constantly swimming around in my head..  drawing inspiration from every which way!

I've got a few gals coming on Friday night and the majority coming on Saturday.... so each day this week on my blog I'll be featuring some of the finished products!  And by the way, I still have just a few seats left if anyone is still interested in attending!

You all know that the new Stampin Up! Catalog is coming out June 1st this year... and the April Promotion features the new Summer Smooches... ....a chance to purchase some of the new products like Stamp Sets and Designer Series Paper and new Brads and Ribbon ... so you don't have to wait until June to get your hands on new products!

I've used the Bright Blossom Set with Summer Smooches Fabric Designer Brads along with the new Sizzix Petite Purse Bigz Die to create this card and matching purse... two of the ten items the gals will be making..... complete with chocolate!!!




Yes .. those are Hershey Nuggets wrapped with the DSP!




Did ya notice how four Hershey Nuggets
fit perfectly right into the Purse... sweet!

No comments: