Wednesday, April 18

Three to Get Ready - SAS Countdown!

For the Three to Get Ready... I'll show you the 3x3 note cards the gals at my SAS this weekend will be making.... I think they're adorable! And they'll also fit into the Tea Bag little gift box I showed you on Monday .. and yes... they get to make one of each design....

Look at the surprise when you open them up....


You'll want to take "note" of another card in the Stack...
I love this one.. sweet and simple.. it has the music bar notes
in the background along with the vintage bird cage....


When you peak inside you can see the additional
music bar stamped at the bottom....


See the blotches of color ink marks on the paper....
Nope.. it's not done with a sponge or dauber...
All I did was take the actual cardstock and drag it over the ink pad....
how easy is that????
Gives really cool vintage look to it.

I did distress and sponge the edges....



You'll need to get up with the chickens to see tomorrow's card...
(that's a hint!)


No comments: