Tuesday, April 3

Make One.... Take One...

Well that's how it worked in Corona... at our Demonstrator meeting... Everyone who made a door prize and brought it, went home with a door prize made by another... here's a few of my favorites....












 

Several Demonstrators set up a Demo table to show some new techniques or things they had made... here's a few of them...

You know how much I love Punch Art.. here's some cute ideas:






This gal was showing some of the things she made using the new Hearts Framelits Dies.. the dangling hearts were my favorite, but then the display of her son's pictures was pretty cute too...






Some set up display boards with a variety of their cards:











And you know some of the ideas will show up at one of my Stamp-a-Stacks or something... hummm.... I'm not into "angry birds" but guess that's pretty popular....



No comments: