Tuesday, April 17

Two for the Show - SAS Countdown!

If you remember a few weeks ago when I announced my April Stamp-a-Stack, I featured the paper flower I'll be teaching the gals to make.... I'm sooo tickled at how they turned out...






I'm also going to teach the gals how to make a little gift box from a regular size card... here I used the Simply Elegant Card Kit.... which btw was one of the FREE products many of my customers earned last month during Sale-a-Bration...  so here's yet another idea you have .... but then again, you can use any card to create the box... like the pink one above I used for paper flower bouquet!

I decorated using the Tea Shoppe Stamp set so naturally it was a no brainer to wrap up a couple of tea bags as the little gift... Tea for Two! and hey today is Two for the Show... perfect timing!!!




So then I combined both ideas.... paper flowers and the gift box....





Remember it's still not too late to sign up!

No comments: