Monday, September 9

Corona Carousing - Take 2

This Saturday a few of us Stampin' Up Demonstrators went up to Corona again, same as we did last June, to attend a Demonstrator meeting there... it's great to get new ideas from other demonstrators .... and if I do say so myself, it's good to know that us Rubba Sista's have it pretty good... while those in Corona are talented... I'm gonna just brag a bit on my gals... they're the cream of the crop!!!

Here's some of the display boards and ideas that were shared.....  







This triple layer easel card is amazing!!!






Most of these gals live in the Riverside and Corona area...
one demonstrator did travel form Northern California to visit...
me, I was the party crasher...
was suppose to be in the Host downline...
oooops...

Here's the Rubba Sista's I love so much...
the best part was just getting to spend the day together!

The PK's..... One and Two...
or should I say Two and One....


Tina the Instigator....


Wanda.. our secret weapon....


Pete and Re-pete...


Lynette.... one of the most creative gals I know


And my favorite shot...
Petey's mom....
(see the resemblance???))
hee hee heee


Come back tomorrow and I'll show you
the awesome holiday project displays and door prizes....
Wait til ya see what I won!!!!

No comments: