Friday, September 13

Last but Not Least

So today I'll finish off the random items I didn't get to show you from our meeting... they had some great holiday displays.... here's the Halloween table....






And some items from the Christmas display:











And here are the adorable Door Prizes.....
didn't get a picture of all, but at least my favorites!















And here's the prize I won.. actually I don't usually select Halloween items
since I really don't Celebrate it per say... but couldn't resist this darling
treat box that Tina made... love the little poem... 


take a closer look..
You know Brayden will get this one!
(she even made the homemade candies!)


Here's another little bonus that Tina made... truly a paper pumpkin...


but the best part you need to peek inside...
yep... chocolate!!!!


OK, so Halloween is good for that at least...


No comments: