Monday, September 23

Popsicles & Potatoes

You-know-who, the yellow Popsicle lover Brayden, was over on Saturday and we had another awesome day together.David and Holly came down; and Allen buzzed over too later in the day and we had such a nice family afternoon together.

First thing of course Brayden wanted to go swimming in the new shark swim suit I got him... take a look at at how patient he is with me taking his pictures just so he can go swimming.... of course he is a little ham and still wants to see all the pictures I take of him as soon as I snap them...



after I took that he said....
here, take a picture of my foot....


after our swim we sat in the sun for a few minutes to dry out..
mr. silly is at the stage where he's obsessed with sticking out his tongue...


but take a closer look at this, my favorite..
it's his toes he doesn't even realize he's curling up that makes it soooo cute!!!


finally the reward.... the infamous yellow Popsicle!


We did some swinging on "the playground" as he calls it 
and ordered pizza for dinner....


After dinner, Brayden did some digging with Grandpa in his garden...
they harvested all the little potatoes we had...
and Brayden was soo proud and excited to 
gather them up and take them home....





Both adorable farmers share a special moment here...




This picture is worth a thousand words...


words of love and gratitude...
I do believe he has some "farmer Jerry" in his blood...
guess time will tell to see about that.
xoxoxoxo

No comments: