Monday, September 2

I Freakin' Love You!

Not sure I told you guys yet about my nephew Caleb and his wife recently moved away.... and I'm sooo missing them already... Caleb and Rebekah are pretty much "newlyweds" .. they've been married just shy of two years now.... and one thing I'll always remember is at their wedding... Caleb told Rebekah in his Vows that "I Freakin' Love You!"....  We had them over last weekend for a BBQ send off... here's the sweet couple:



so every time I see this stamp set now and hear that phrase..... it sends me right back to that very day I witnessed them committing themselves to God and each other....


Stampin up stampinup mary fish stamp it pretty yippee skippee card ideas mojo monday punch circle framelits

I miss you guys.... keep in touch!
Oh, and I Freakin' Love You Too!

No comments: