Monday, September 16

PK1 Power

I'm so tickled and proud of PK1... she's one of my awesome  Stampin' Up Downlines and this Saturday she had an fabulous Workshop at her home .... and I got to go too! Pat had several wonderful friends and neighbors join her and we all sat around her beautiful dining room table and created some fantastic cards... it was such a treat and she did an incredible job... way to go Pat!

Here's some of the darling cards....




She even got us in the holiday spirit as we made
a cute Halloween card using the new Thinlit Label Dies...
I call them flip flop cards!


See how it flip flops open....


and reveals a cute message inside too!


And take a look at this elegant Christmas card...
the picture doesn't do it justice...
the 3D ornament made from the Mosaic punch... love it!



Everyone won a door prize too.... wooo hooo.... 
check out what I choose... to finish out the holiday theme...

I selected this "pizza" style box that contained four precious 3x3 Fall cards...
and envelopes... of couse made with our new Envelope Board!!!




Which reminds me....
don't forget to get signed up for our
Rubba Sista Fall Festival....
you too could be the winner of some fabulous prizes...
and I mean FABULOUS!!!




No comments: