Thursday, September 12

Make n'Takes

Here are the five Make n'Takes we did in Corona.... it was a bit overwhelming at the tables so honestly I just stamped and collected my pieces.. then assembled everything after I got home that evening.... turned out pretty cute... some off the beaten path.. but still great cards!

This card was pretty straight forward...
had some ornaments that came with it but I didn't want to
add them...thought it was a better clean look with just the bling instead.


We got to make one card using the new Flip Circle Framelet...



Not sure how this wedding card qualified as a "holiday" make n take...
but hey, people get married all year round right???
it is a delicate beautiful card.. picture doesn't do it justice...


Now this was pretty awesome... tedious but awesome..
we made this 5-layered Snowflake ornament
and then used Velcro to attach to the card.
This way the recipient can "detach" it when they 
receive it and then have a Christmas ornament for their tree or window.
Pretty clever....




The last project was a candy treat bag... 
here's the photo of it... 
with doilies and ornament tag...
(notice the PINK packaging stuffing)


So when I got home I completely changed it...
used the reindeer from the swap Tina brought,
wrapped the candies with matching DSP
and flipped the bow...
I like this one much more!!
Sweet ~ just made it my own!


I also had a left over braided card
I was using for my proto-type... 
so just used up my "spare" parts to finish this one off!


That's what it's all about...
Love & Joy!

No comments: