Made by Melissa Davies
It is super-easy to create him!
Use #2 and # 4 from the Sizzix die
as well as a few extra punches.
1. Begin by cutting one (#2) and one (#4) of the following colors: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Cajun Craze to create the feathers.
2. Adhere the two pieces of each color together.
3. Cut one (#2) and two (#4) to create the body and wings.
4. Punch (2) 1" circles in Whisper White.
5. Punch (2) 3/4" circles in Basic Black.
6. Punch (1) Modern Label in Cherry Cobbler. Cut in half.
7. Fold a small piece of Pumpkin Pie and punch with the wing of the Bird Punch.
These little guys can be used for treat cups (as shown), decorations, party favors and more!