Here are a couple of photos that will reinforce the "ins and outs" of this easy but fun project!
Here's another version for the top note cover... adorable hedgehogs!
Here's instrutions to make the box part…you can get (2) from one sheet of paper!
- Cut your paper at 8” X 5 ½ “
- Score on the 8” side at 1”, 3 ½”, 4 1/2” and 7”
- Score on the 5 ½” side at 1” on both ends
- Fold in…( I like to use the bone folder for crisp edges) and cut in to the 1" line as shown!
- This next step is easy...you will cut completely off 1 piece...look at the picture below!
- I recommend that you use your Sticky Strip tape... it's the best choice of adhesive for 3-D projects! You will only be placing it on that short side (see picture below) This is a good picture that will show you the "cut off" piece and how you build the "sides" to your box!
- After you adhere the box together use the 1 inch circle punch and make a quick snip. It makes it easier to open the box!
- Now to attaching the attaching of the Top Notes! Put sticky strip on the top and bottom of the box - start with the bottom. Peel off the red tape and position the "box" on top!
- Last step... hint: if you lean over and it is super easy to get the "top" - "top note" centered over the box! !