Monday, December 8

Christmas Countdown! #8 - Secret Santa Swap!

I had my annual Secret Santa Swap with the stampin' buddies this weekend.... so wanted to share with you the cards I had ready for them to make....
 
Rejoicing with the Angels!
I used the new Heart Edge Punch on this one... easy peasy!

 
Christmas Bliss.....


 
Created a double inside panel on this
seasonal card... love the pine needles and holly!



 
Merry & Bright...
flip up panel and open card...


 
stacking Christmas trees....


 
 Wonderful Wreath bundle used both the stamps and thinlet dies....


 
Love & Joy with the new single Ornament stamp
I created matching "gift" boxes for myself on each card
so later I have packets for the girls in the office


 
This four panel card was so fun... took a little
creativity and don't think any two were alike!
lots of samples to choose from







 
This was my "ode to Santa" card....
Mingle All the Way!


 
Lastly, I again created several samples
using this circle die card.....
and made a three panel card.





 
We had a jolly ol' time!

No comments: