The Wizard appoints the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion rulers of Oz in his absence. Just as the balloon is about to take off Toto runs away and, unable to stop, the Wizard leaves without Dorothy. But Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, appears and explains that Dorothy has always had the power to get home; Glinda didn't tell her before because Dorothy wouldn't have believed it.
Bidding her friends a tearful good-bye, Dorothy taps her heels together three times, repeats "There's no place like home," and the Ruby Slippers take her and Toto back to Kansas.
So now at last you get to create Dorothy, whom without we wouldn't have had this trip down memory lane... so use your brain and your heart and your courage.. and keep on stampin'!
- 2 Step Owl Punch (use Marina Mist for owl)
- 1/2" Circle Punch (for the eyes, but no eyelids this time)
- Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch (for the white skirt).
- 2 Step Owl Punch (use the vest part of the punch to make
a Basic Black Headband). Just cut the bottom part to get the shape.
- Ruby Slippers: Punch out the half bottom part of the owl (from the waist down)
in Real Red CS and glittered the feet red.
Soo cute! The piece looks like an owl's panty hose.
- attached the Real Red piece onto the Marina Mist Owl to cover the bottom part.
- Then attach a white vest onto the owl
Are you clicking your heals three times???
Dorothy gets so much more than she could have asked or imagine...
and so will you when you just believe, step out in faith and take action.
I hope you've enjoyed our trip to Oz...
my challenge for you now is to create a Toto Owl...
he's the only one missing!!!