Sunday, April 3

Weekly Wake Up Call - Let's Do It Together!

So it's a new beginning... that's what Spring is all about... new life... fresh starts... and the excitement and anticipation of what's to come....


We know each day of life is a gift... and I've been so inspired by thinking of the life of my dear late friend Judee and how she lived to be such an incredible person... loving to all and giving of herself to everyone.  She's inspired me to be a reflection of the love and life we've been given by God.

So I've been pondering the idea of giving myself, and you guys too, a weekly wake up call... are ya up for it?

You can participate if you'd like. It's just a reminder to me to wake up and realize that there is a lot more going on in the world than what's happening in my own little bubble. It's a reminder to reach out to others who may need help or just some encouragement. If you participate you have a week to complete the "random act" and then next week you can tell us how it went if you'd like.  You can do as many or as few times during the week as you'd like... I'm sure it will depend on the actual act itself.. but again.. it's not a competition.. it's for you... to give back... to love life... to let your gratitude overflow from your heart to others.... Have you heard the phrase... "If you can't get a miracle, then be a miracle to someone else".... I love it.. that's exactly what I want to do!

Each Sunday I'll post a Wake Up Call.... like a Random Act of Kindness or Giving.... you can take it from there.

This week's Random Act is to give someone some flowers to plant so they continue to live and blossom in their life.... I don't think it would be too hard to do. You see flowers in the plastic containers ready to be planted all over right now. They're usually $1-$2. Wouldn't it be fun if someone dropped some off for you? Let's spread some Spring love. You could even go the extra mile and plant some for someone.

My dear friend Shelly gave me these sunflowers last week...
totally unexpected... totally to encourage me... and totally to let me know
how much she cared... thank you Shelly... I love you my dear friend!
I am so grateful God has put you in my life!




Complete this Random Act of Giving for someone this week
and their life will blossom.. and so will yours!!

No comments: